How to remove Autorun virus within 10 second

 

Delete Autorun virus from flash drive:

Yesterday I faced a problem in my computer. Autorun virus attacked in my computer. Every drive there is autorun virus. But I am not worried about it. I can easily remove it from computer.
We all know about the autorun virus. It’s a harmful virus. I will show the process how I removed it. It’s a very easy process.

Step one:
Go to Start option > Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Services > Shell Hardware Detection (double click) > Start up type > Disabled > Apply > Ok

Now restart the computer and your computer is safe now.

Step two:
Go to start
Then Run option
Type gpedit.msc
Computer configuration [double click]
Administrative templates [double click]
System [double click]
Turn off autoplay [double click]
Enable all drives and ok

Now same like that
User configuration [double click]
Administrative templates [double click]
System [double click]
Turn off autoplay [double click]
Enable all drives and ok

Remove-Autorun-virus-within-10-second-01

Now your computer totally safe from Autorun virus